Thursday 8 October 2009

Something dangerous I did in the past...!!!

I have done lots of risky things, but this I am going to tell is the best by far.The last summer on my holidays in Xania I came across a poisonous snake in the countryside.I didn't know what to do, but fortunately nothing bad happened. The snake was on my arm...I was very frightened, but the only thing that was in my mind was to run.I ran 2 kilometres and hoped that the snake went away from my arm.When I stopped, I heaved a sign of relief because it was gone....I know it was really dangerous and I am really happy now that I wasn't hurt and injured.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds extremely dangerous Fanouri, you are a daredevil after all!!! Now I am waiting for Maria's story... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i am...I don't believe that Maria will have a better daredevil experience...!!!!

    ReplyDelete